Debt Recovery Debt Collectors
Kredcor specialize in commercial Debt Recovery, we are business-to-business debt collectors globally, on a No-Success No-Fee basis.
NO Hand-over fees; NO Admin Fees….. NO hidden charges!
KREDCOR WELCOMES THE BIDVEST GROUP AS A MOST REVERED CLIENT!
DEBT RECOVERY / COLLECTIONS
- We step in when you have exhausted all feasible collection actions
- We are not attorneys; our services are essential BEFORE litigation is considered!
- We take all possible pre-legal steps in an effort to avoid lengthy and costly legal action.
- We maintain proper documentation of communication & actions to lower possible future legal costs.
- We treat your clients with the respect they deserve.
- We will honour your company name under all circumstances! And thus ours.
- Full legal service available. On your request only. We supply you with a fixed quote beforehand, NO unexpected lengthy bills.
- We won’t recommend legal action until we regard amicable/ pre-legal payment not to be possible.
- We will analyse potential risks vs possible rewards… not throwing good money after bad…
- Report-back is our strength! We afford high value to your “need to know”!
- Done country-wide & Africa & Globally.
- Our people always portray a truly professional, hands-on, friendly but persistent and unwavering approach.
Third party agencies – (A Definition from Wikipedia)
A collection agency is a third-party agency, called such because such agencies were not a party to the original contract. The agency takes a percentage of debts successfully collected; sometimes known in the industry as the “Pot Fee” or potential fee upon successful collection. The collection agency makes money only if money is collected from the debtor (often known as a “No Collection – No Fee” basis). Depending on the type of debt, the age of the account and how many attempts have already been made to collect on it, the fee could range from 10% to 50%.
Debt Recovery Debt Collectors Cape Town South Africa
Kredcor have been collecting debt on behalf of Blue-chip Companies for the past 22 years. We cover the whole of Africa. We also collect from countries accross the globe, as we service numerous International Companies, whom are so satisfied with our Africa performance that they also utilise our services in other countries…
“WHAT IS KREDCOR’S SUCCESS RATE?”
We often have to answer this question to Prospective Clients. Very difficult to answer… how much does a car cost? Our success rate is influenced and determined by various factors, which are greatly determined by the modus operandi of our different Client-Companies’ Debtors Departments. Conceivably the greatest impact is caused by the age (days over-due) of the outstanding debt.
Some of our Clients are very strict in this regard, and will hand over all accounts that exceeds a certain stage in their process, eg: 31, 61 or 91 days overdue. Our success rate in these cases is around 80 to 90 percent. For the most part, companies tend to hold back on handing over outstanding accounts in an effort (and hope) to collect themselves. This relates to an average hand-over period of around six to eight months (240 days plus). Naturally any collection success-rate will diminish accordingly, and coupled with other factors involved can equate to very low success rates.